This site is set up as a site for supporting companies considering advancing into Okinawa Prefecture.
In addition, there is information on companies having advanced into Okinawa Prefecture and companies already located in Okinawa Prefecture.
Conditions of Use
This website is opened and operated by the “IT Bridge Okinawa” administrative organization (“the organization”).
Please read the following contents before using this website, and browse only if you agree with the conditions.
In addition, this website links to other websites operated by other organizations, etc. (other than the organization).Those websites may have separate conditions of use; please follow the conditions of use in that case.
- In principle, there are no restrictions on linking to this site.
- When setting up a link, please express and describe clearly that it is a link to this website. Please refrain from setting up a link to the content in pages or indicating in a frame so as not to make it unclear if it is the site of the organization.
- The organization will not be responsible for any claims from third parties, such as complaints, compensation, and the others, regarding the linked website.
- The content and URL of this website may be deleted or changed without notice.
Please note that deletion or change will not be notified to those who link to this website.
- When the organization has requested the deletion of the link, please follow it accordingly.
We strictly refuse to be linked by the sites to which the following apply or may apply.
- Sites that contain content intending to abuse or slander the organization or posted companies or to have them lose credibility
- Sites that contain content that violates the rights of third parties (copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, etc.)
- Sites that are offensive to public order and morals and which damage our credibility and integrity
- Other sites that contain content that violates laws and regulations
Please be sure to download the banner below when setting up the web banner link. Direct linking is prohibited.
There is no guarantee as to the content posted on this website, which is operated by the organization, and the posted content on this website may be changed or deleted without notice.
In addition, the organization does not guarantee anything about our website function and safety, the operation of this website may be stopped or canceled without notice.
Whatever the reasons may be, the organization is not responsible for any damage caused by the incorrectness, change, deletion of the posted content, occurrence of problems on this website, or suspension or cessation of the operation of this website
About Posting (company information and business information)
- Information and communication related companies located in the prefecture can register.
- Posting is free of charge..
When making a request for posting, please select the “Request for posting on the web site” from the “Inquiry Form” and implement the request.
We will send the “Posting Format.” After completing the posting, PW and ID are issued, and then the correction can be made by the company side.
We will publicize the information and communication related business on this site, so select the “Request for posting on the web site” from the “Inquiry Form,”and inform us of the business name, link to the business site, short text keywords, overview of secretariat, contact information, and persons in charge.
|“IT Bridge Okinawa
|Specified Nonprofit Corporation From Okinawa Promotion Organization
|No. 505, 5F, 1831-1 Oroku, Naha-shi, Okinawa 901-0152